Typically Victorian in style built in 1906 by Frank X Prew. Who emigrated from Wisconsin in 1889, desiring to live in a young country, he began a small farm and worked on the railroad.
Structure in mainly pine, the oak wainscot downstairs has decorative beading, as does the woodwork on the windows and doors.; Gingerbread trim appears on front gable. Old water well and food storage cellar are still in good condition.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1970