From the time this field came into use in 1947 and until 1982 the home side stands were on the west side. However, in 1983 a field house was built, and the only place with enough room was on the east side of the field. At that time the home stands became the east side stands. In 2016 the school purchased a set of stands and put the larger stands on the west side, therefore, moving the home side back to the west side of the field. The home stands, along with a deck for senior citizens and the disabled, now seats 550 fans. The visitors side seats 475 fans, according to school personnel.