Texas Football Stadium Database

blank

O.C. Warden Stadium

The Dog House


blank
blank

O.C. Warden Stadium

O.C. Warden Stadium: Local Weather Conditions
O.C. Warden Stadium:
Owner: Ranger ISD
County: Eastland
Capacity: 1400
Stadium Type: High School
Year Opened: 1935
Resource:
Track: No
Soccer: No
Video Scoreboard: No
Wheelchair Access: Good
Playing Surface: Grass
Home Teams:
Ranger Bulldogs
Comments:

The football stadium, formerly known as Bulldog Stadium, was built in 1935. This stadium has been used for many years and was the home of the 1953 State Champions. The stadium was upgraded in 1996 and renamed O.C. Warden Stadium after coach O. C. "Stubby" Warden who coached the 1953 team.


Texas Football Resources

DCTB Logo
Texas Bob Logo


Data Source:
Last update: 11/6/2014