The land on which the school and stadium are located was donated by Lem and J.H. Simms. The original rock stands which still stand today were completed in 1939 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) and are now used as the visitors stands. The new stands were finished in 2010. The home and visitors sides combine for a capacity of around 2,000, and it is known to fill up on homecoming and rivalry week.